Call for Abstract
12th World Congress on Plant Biotechnology & Agriculture, will be organized around the theme “Exceeding The Vision Towards a Sustainable Agriculture ”
Agri World 2019 is comprised of 15 tracks and 68 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Agri World 2019.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Organic farming is a method of crop and livestock production which involves cultivation of plants and rearing of animals in natural ways. This process involves the use of biological materials avoiding synthetic substances to maintain soil fertility and hereby minimizing pollution and wastage. Organic farmers rely on crop rotation, crop residues, insects and other pests, and supply plant nutrients and to control weeds mechanical cultivation to maintain soil productivity, animal manures. These methods combine scientific knowledge and modern technology with traditional farming practices based on thousands of years of agriculture.
- Track 1-1Agro ecosystem
- Track 1-2Integrated Weed Management
- Track 1-3Crop diversity
- Track 1-4Genetic modification
- Track 1-5Bacterial and fungal Biofertilizers
Livestock Farming is an agricultural practice to produce commodities such as food, fiber, leather, wool and labor by raising domestic animals like poultry, cow, cattle, fish and other mammals. In recent years, livestock farming is very well managed as animals are provided with proper nutritional food and shelter. However, indoor animal farming has often been criticized for multiple reasons - on grounds of pollution and for animal welfare reasons. Livestock farming plays a major role in the agricultural business and economy of major developing countries. They take an important part in crop agriculture. Most farms in the developing world are too small to avail tractor or other machinery facilities and their main alternative is animal power.
- Track 2-1Dairy Farms
- Track 2-2Precision livestock farming
- Track 2-3Intensive livestock farming
- Track 2-4Sustainable livestock farming
- Track 2-5Poultry farming
Agricultural biotechnology is a pile of tools, containing traditional breeding methods that alter living organisms, or parts of organisms, to make or modify products, improve plants or animals for specific agricultural uses. Agro-forestry is an integrated approach of cultivation of plants and trees and use of livestock in agricultural systems.
- Track 3-1Agrosilviculture
- Track 3-2Intercropping
- Track 3-3Silvopasture
- Track 3-4Genetic Engineering
- Track 3-5 Genomics
Agronomy is a science of cultivating and utilizing plants for various uses, including sustenance, fuel, and fabrics. Crop science focuses on agricultural productivity of crops for livestock and human consumption. Crop Science helps to improve crop production
- Track 4-1Efficient crop production
- Track 4-2Seed technology
- Track 4-3Forage crop & grass science
- Track 4-4Physiology and ecological research on herbs
The greenhouse essentially provides a controlled climate that, in adverse conditions, may be adapted to the needs of particular crops. Horticulture is a unique agro-system and is an important economic, It is the only production method that can significantly control abiotic and biotic factors
- Track 5-1Fruit and vegetable breeding
- Track 5-2Turf management
- Track 5-3Floriculture
- Track 5-4Horticultural produce marketing and value chains
Applied Plant Science focuses on consideration of real-world needs in the areas of plant improvement for product quality, safety and security, and the development and management of sustainable agriculture systems. It also includes the necessity for addressing complex problems associated with plant systems managed for the production of food, fiber, energy, chemical components for health and industrial applications and environmental benefits
- Track 6-1Plant Improvement
- Track 6-2Agroecology
- Track 6-3Plant Utilization
Plant Biotechnology is a set of techniques used to adapt plants for specific needs or opportunities. Plant Biotechnology applies technological methods to biological organisms. Plant biotechnology can be defined as the introduction of desirable traits into plants through genetic modification.
- Track 7-1Plant Functional Biology and Biotechnology
- Track 7-2Plant Pathology and Immunology
- Track 7-3Plant Micropropagation
- Track 7-4Seed, fruit & reproductive plant biotechnology
- Track 7-5Parasitology
The Plant Pathology and Entomology research aims at conducting strategic and basic research into prevention and control of plant diseases and pests, honeybee diseases as well as pests (insects and mites) in farm animals, storerooms, food production, on humans and pets, and in buildings and materials
- Track 8-1Pathogen Identification
- Track 8-2Phytopathology with historical landmarks in plant pathology
- Track 8-3Plant Disease Epidemiology
Agricultural technology refers to technology for the production of machines used on a farm to help with farming. Agricultural technology is among the most revolutionary and impactful areas of modern technology, driven by the fundamental need for food and for feeding an ever-growing population.
- Track 9-1Crop Yield
- Track 9-2Soil Fertility
- Track 9-3Soil management
Plant phenology is the life-cycle events of plant, such as leaf bud burst, flowering, and fruiting that provides a critical signal of climate variability and change effects on plants. Plant Physiology is the study of physical, chemical and biological functioning of plants.
- Track 10-1Plant hormones
- Track 10-2Biotic and Abiotic stress in plants
- Track 10-3Plant diseases
- Track 10-4Crop Production
- Track 10-5Climate Change
Crop protection is the collection of tools, products, and practices farmers use to protect their crops from weeds, pests, and disease. Farmers across the world are concerned with crop protection. In response, modern agriculture has provided them with a variety of solutions.
- Track 11-1Pesticides and fertilizers
- Track 11-2Bio fertilizers, Bio pesticides
- Track 11-3Crop genetics and breeding
- Track 11-4Seed technology
- Track 11-5Plant protection and fertilization
- Track 11-6Weed control practices and methods
- Track 11-7Application of Taxonomy Pest/Disease management, Integrated pest management
- Track 11-8Herbicide
Rice Research ensures that rice production is stable and sustainable, does minimal harm to the environment, and can cope with climate change. Rice research reduces poverty through improved and diversified rice-based systems. Ensure that rice production is stable and sustainable, does minimal harm to the environment, and can cope with climate change. Rice research reduces poverty through improved and diversified rice-based systems
- Track 12-1Hybrid rice
- Track 12-2Basmati rice
- Track 12-3Brown rice
- Track 12-4Rice diseases
- Track 12-5Golden rice
- Track 12-6Arsenic content in rice
Agricultural Engineering is the area of engineering concerned with the design, construction and improvement of farming equipment and machinery. Agricultural engineers attempt to solve agricultural problems concerning power supplies, the efficiency of machinery, the use of structures and facilities, pollution and environmental issues, and the storage and processing of agricultural products.
- Track 13-1Agro-technical processes
- Track 13-2Processes and machines of agro-engineering systems
- Track 13-3Agricultural machinery
- Track 13-4Precision farming, Remote Sensing and Agri GIS
- Track 13-5Agricultural Advanced Machines
- Track 14-1Crop cultivation systems
- Track 14-2Agricultural Economics
- Track 14-3Production-enabling resources: the resource pool
- Track 14-4Final product-generating enterprises
- Track 14-5Resource-generating activities
- Track 14-6Crop statistics
- Track 14-7Shifting cultivation