Call for Abstract
15th International Conference on Agriculture & Horticulture, will be organized around the theme “Revolutionizing Agriculture for Secured Future”
Agri 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Agri 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Agriculture conference focus on the topic Agriculture Engineering. Agricultural Engineering is developed to make advances in sustainable agriculture which is totally eco-friendly. By the middle of the 20th century, Agricultural Engineering evolved into four types of activity like Power and machinery, Irrigation and drainage, Farm structures and environment, Processing and electrification. Most Agricultural Engineering focused on biological engineering, efficient use of irrigation water, renewable energy and environmental issues. Agricultural Engineering is facing three great challenges: Food safety and Food security, protecting the species and natural resources and reduced employment status. Agricultural Engineering is focused on engineering skills and technologies that take a strong approach to current problems. Food security and crop production will be much stronger if Agricultural Engineering can be developed appropriately.
- Track 1-1Bioinformation system
- Track 1-2Agricultural Advanced Machines
- Track 1-3Agricultural resource management
- Track 1-4Polymer in agriculture
- Track 1-5Agricultural machinery
- Track 1-6Nanotechnology in agriculture
- Track 1-7Precision farming, Remote Sensing and Agri GIS
Agriculture conference focuses on the topic of food security and welcomes to all person who related to food security. A policy orientation for food security and safety include state-wise, previous, current and future policy issues, and cope-wise sustainability of agriculture. The particular part of food distribution in our society can be examined through the research of the changes in the food supply chain. Globalization, in particular, has significant effects on the food supply chain by validating scale effect in the food distribution industry. Provision of an adequate amount of essential nutrients to human beings has ever been the challenge in the province of food security. Hence, malnutrition is heavily interlinked to food security consideration, yet difficult to be eliminated. food security and policy, therefore, become magnetic in the province of research.
- Track 2-1Food and nutrition security
- Track 2-2Sustainable intensification of food production systems
- Track 2-3Innovative ways of feeding increasing population
- Track 2-4Food storage and technology
- Track 2-5Fermentation Technology and Cereals
- Track 2-6Food packaging
- Track 2-7Post Harvest Handling and Processing
Agriculture conference focuses on the topic of plant science and invited to all student scientist and professor who related to plant science. Plant Science will accelerate the application of gene technology to agriculture. The scope of the plant science ranges from developing molecular techniques for genetic engineering to ecological research in the field of plant science. Ultimately the natural products want to contribute to a fundamental knowledge of basic biological processes related to development and health and the sustainable production of more healthy foods, flowers, and high-value biobased products. By accelerating the application of technology, plant genomics significantly increases the value of seeds and agricultural products. This increase adds much wealth to the customers, company owners, employees, and citizens of the nations in which genetic supply companies operate, and to both producing and importing nations whose food costs consequently are decreased.
- Track 3-1Plant science and natural products
- Track 3-2Plant genome sciences
- Track 3-3Medicinal and aromatic plant sciences
- Track 3-4lant synthetic biology and plant transcriptome
- Track 3-5Arabidopsis research
- Track 3-6Plant tissue culture
- Track 3-7Plant physiology and biochemistry
- Track 3-8Plant Biotechnology
- Track 3-9Plant pathology and plant-micro-biology
Agribusiness is used simply as a portmanteau of agriculture and business, referring to the range of activities and disciplines encompassed by modern food production. There are academic degrees in and departments of agribusiness, agribusiness trade associations, agribusiness publications, and so forth, worldwide.
Agricultural Economics covers a wide array of issues from development, trade, macroeconomic policy implications, agribusiness, production and consumption all the way to environmental and resource issues
- Track 4-1Sustainable agriculture
- Track 4-2Agricultural Economics
- Track 4-3Crop cultivation systems
- Track 4-4Agricultural Waste Management
- Track 4-5Agric Business And Financial Management
- Track 4-6Corporate farming
- Track 4-7Women in Agribusiness and Rural Development
Agriculture conference focusses on Agricultural Biotechnology is the combination of scientific tools and techniques including genetic engineering, molecular markers, molecular diagnostics, vaccines, and tissue culture to modify agricultural productivity, quality, diversity and species protection. Agricultural Biotechnology is developed to cope up with current challenges which are usually cannot be solved by traditional practices. Agricultural Biotechnology also helps in climate adaptation, stress management, and disease management. Biotechnology has introduced modern technologies to deal with the global food crisis. Agriculture conference provides an opportunity to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Agricultural Biotechnology.
- Track 5-1GM crops
- Track 5-2Technologies for rapid crop improvement
- Track 5-3Genomics technologies for tropical agriculture
- Track 5-4Genetic engineering
- Track 5-5Tissue culture
- Track 5-6Genes and traits of interest for crops
- Track 5-7Safety testing and government regulations
Agronomy is the science of production and utilization of plants for multidisciplinary use along with soil, crop and water management. Agronomy related to work in the areas of plant genetics, plant physiology, Agrometeorology, and soil science. Agronomy is the application of combined sciences like biology, chemistry, economics, ecology, earth science, and genetics. Agronomy is now an important research field for scientists to study the behavior of plant in different environmental conditions including climate, soil type and irrigation, fertilization etc.
Crop Science and Technology is the field dealing with the Selection, Breeding, Crop productivity, Seed production,Organic crops, Crop technology transpiration, Field crops research, and Crop and Irrigation technology. Crop sciencedeals with food, feed, turf, and fibre crops and their management. It is a broad field includes breeding, genetics, production, and management of crops and animal feed. Crop science also takes part in conservation and sustainable use of genetic resources of plants, insects and other invertebrates, and microorganisms.
- Track 6-1Seed technology
- Track 6-2Forage crop & grass science
- Track 6-3Crop genetics and breeding
- Track 6-4Physiology and ecological research on herbs
- Track 6-5Ecology
- Track 6-6Organic Farming
- Track 6-7Efficient crop production
Agriculture conference focusses on Utilization & Potential Applications- Agroforestry is an intensive study on a land management system that benefits biological interactions between forest trees or shrubs and agricultural crops and/or livestock. There are five basic types of agroforestry practices have been developed: windbreaks, alley cropping, silviculture, riparian buffers and forest and hill farming. Agroforestry helps to conserve species diversity and protect natural resources, reduce pollution, control soil erosion, and enhance wildlife biodiversity. The benefits of agroforestry include improvement of the growth of agro-economy and resource sustainability. Agroforestry practices also influence agroecosystem and diversification of endangered crop species. The greatest research need is to develop farm-level analyzes to increase potential economic costs, benefits which may reduce risks associated with agroforestry practices and increase the market value of products. Agriculture conference provides an opportunity to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Agriculture & Forestry.
- Track 7-1Natural Vegetation and their Soil
- Track 7-2Bonsai cultivation
- Track 7-3Biomass utilization
- Track 7-4Forest ecology & biodiversity
- Track 7-5Grassland and natural resource management
- Track 7-6Landscape restoration and agroforestry
- Track 7-7Applications of agroforestry: alley cropping, strip cropping, etc.,
Agriculture conference focusses on the environmental impact of agriculture varies based on the wide variety of agricultural practices employed around the world. Ultimately, the environmental impact depends on the production practices of the system used by farmers. The connection between emissions into the environment and the farming system is indirect, as it also depends on other climate variables such as rainfall and temperature.
The environmental impact of agriculture involves a variety of factors from the soil to water, the air, animal and soil diversity, people, plants, and the food itself. Some of the environmental issues that are related to agriculture are climate change, deforestation, genetic engineering, irrigation problems, pollutants, soil degradation, and waste. Agriculture conference provides an opportunity to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Agriculture and Environment.
- Track 8-1Forecasting in agriculture
- Track 8-2Global warming & agriculture
- Track 8-3Climate change impacts on agriculture
- Track 8-4Food security and climate change
- Track 8-5Mitigation and adaptation
- Track 8-6Impacts on nutrition, quality and resource use efficiency
- Track 8-7Structures and Environment Modification Systems
- Track 8-8New crops for a new climate
- Track 9-1Health effects of pesticides
- Track 9-2Herbicides
- Track 9-3Biofertilizers
- Track 9-4Single nutrient fertilizers
- Track 9-5Environmental effects of fertilizers
- Track 9-6Multinutrient fertilizers
- Track 9-7Insecticides
- Track 9-8Biopesticide
Agriculture conference focusses on soil which provides ecosystem necessary for plants and animal life. Soil acts as a base medium provide habitat, water, and nutrition to living organisms. The soil is used as a holding and interacting facility for nutrients, microorganisms, plants and water. The soil is responsible for Agro ecosystems and Eco-agriculture which indirectly help in food security. Soil purifies groundwater, provides nutrients, help in the growth of plants and regulate the Earth's temperature. Industrial, household, and non-point source pollution negatively influence soil environment and finally the whole ecosystem. In recent decades, scientists have developed new practices which limit the mobility of contaminants which reduce pollution. Agriculture conference provides an opportunity to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Soil Sciences.
- Track 10-1Microbial inoculant
- Track 10-2Land and water management
- Track 10-3Soil and Plant Analysis
- Track 10-4Soil Microbiology and Soil Remediation
- Track 10-5Soil chemistry
- Track 10-6Soil fertility & plant nutrition
- Track 10-7Hydroponics
- Track 10-8Soil physics and advance biophysical techniques
- Track 11-1Barrier-based approaches
- Track 11-2Biotechnology-based approaches
- Track 11-3Weed Science
- Track 11-4Insect Science
- Track 11-5Pest/Disease management, Integrated pest management
- Track 11-6Application of Taxonomy
- Track 11-7Biological pest control
- Track 11-8Pollinators
Agriculture conference focusses on the subject Food Science. The study of the physical, chemical and biological make up of food and food ingredients encompasses a stream called food science. The applied form of this makes various branches like its selection, preservation, processing, packaging, distribution, and use of safe food. In the due course of evolution the obligation of professionals working in the field of food science and technology is immense contributing in the making of healthier human beings and ensuring continual and abundant supply of food ingredients.
- Track 12-1Food nutrients
- Track 12-2Food engineering
- Track 12-3Food chemistry
- Track 12-4Food & nutrition
- Track 12-5Food technology
- Track 12-6Food microbiology
- Track 12-7Food packaging
A greenhouse is a structure with walls and roof made chiefly of transparent material, such as glass, in which plants requiring regulated climatic conditions are grown. These structures range in size from small sheds to industrial-sized buildings. A miniature greenhouse is known as a cold frame. The interior of a greenhouse exposed to sunlight becomes significantly warmer than the external ambient temperature, protecting its contents in cold weather. The primary crops grown in greenhouses include pepper, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, herbs, and strawberry.
Agriculture event focusses on horticulture that deals with the art, science, technology, and business of fruits, vegetables, flowers and ornamental plants. It includes production, improvement, marketing and scientific analysis of medicinal plant, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, herbs, sprouts, mushrooms, algae, flowers, seaweeds and non-food crops such as grass and ornamental trees and plants. It also deals with species conservation, landscape restoration, landscape and garden design, management, and maintenance, research, and marketing. Horticulturists apply their knowledge, skills, and technologies to grow plants for human food and non-food uses like garden or landscape design, decorations etc. Their field also involves plant propagation and tissue culture to improve plant growth, diversification, quality, nutritional value, and resistance and adaptation strength to environmental stresses. Agriculture conference provides an opportunity to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Horticulture.
- Track 13-1Plant conservation
- Track 13-2Floriculture
- Track 13-3Fruit and vegetable breeding
- Track 13-4Grow lights
- Track 13-5Aquaponics
- Track 13-6Greenhouse technology
- Track 13-7Tropical and subtropical fruits
- Track 13-8Vertical farming
Agriculture conference focusses on the Livestock/Animal sciences . Livestock/Animal Science is an agricultural practice to produce commodities such as food, fiber, leather, wool and labor by raising domestic animals like poultry, cow, cattle, fish and other mammals. In recent years, livestock farming is very well managed as animals are provided with proper nutritional food and shelter. Nowadays stress management is also a part of livestock farming as it finally improves product yield and quality. Pigs and poultry are reared intensively in indoor environments. However, indoor animal farming has often been criticized for multiple reasons - on grounds of pollution and for animal welfare reasons. Livestock farming plays a major role in the agricultural business and economy of major developing countries. Agriculture conference provides an opportunity to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Livestock Farming & Genetic Engineering.
- Track 14-1Honey bee farming
- Track 14-2Aquaculture & fishery
- Track 14-3Intensive livestock farming
- Track 14-4Sustainable livestock farming
- Track 14-5Genetic engineering in animal farming
- Track 14-6Dairy Technology
- Track 14-7Veterinary Science
- Track 14-8Livestock production systems
- Track 14-9Poultry farming